Run your mission critical applications and databased on Windows or Linux VMs, along with the complete network infrastructure in this “high availability” cloud.
Your Dual Data Center Cloud Includes:
- The cloud for maximum availability: this is built on VMware technology using a cluster stretched across two data centers. In addition all hardware, storage, network and power supplies are redundant, ensuring maximum availability.
- Automatic failover: in case one data center goes down, the system detects it and automatically switches to the second data center.
- Same IP addresses across both data centers: in case of a data center switch, all you connections and applications will continue to run without changes.
- Self service capability: create networks and VMs with a few clicks in vCloud Director or using scripts and API.
- 7×24 support from Safe Swiss Cloud engineers
- Pay as you go: hourly billing, competitive prices.
- European security & privacy: all your data resides in our own, highly secure data centres. The privacy of your data is governed by European GDPR.
- Compliance: ISO 27001, ISO 27018, PCI-DSS, GDPR, HIPAA, FINMA 2018/3.
Safe Swiss Cloud’s customers include banks, software companies, fintech companies, corporate customers, IT service providers and more. They are successfully using Enterprise Cloud for many years.
What happens next?
- Fill in the form to request a trial or call us: +41 61 564 1111
- Try out your Dual Data Center Cloud, after you receive the credentials.
- For a briefing on how to get started, please share some information about what you want to use it for and we will organise an online session to help you.
*This trial offer is available to qualifying business customers. Safe Swiss Cloud reserves the right to refuse trial requests.