Safe Swiss Cloud is a leading European alternative cloud infrastructure and platforms.
We are currently hiring systems engineers specialised in Microsoft technologies to design innovative architectures and operate systems for our customers. The job covers the entire customer lifecycle from technical pre-sales to architecture and efficient operations.
Required knowledge and experience
Candidates are expected to have knowledge of and/or experience in a majority of the following:
- Microsoft Windows Server Systems, Active Directory, Remote Desktop
- MS SQL Server, Exchange, Sharepoint
- Microsoft System Center
- Networks incl. basic routing, firewalls
- Customer projects: architecture, planning, project management
- Customer support
- Operations: monitoring, alerting, system upgrades, etc.
- Virtualization: servers and networks
- Automation: for example with Ansible, Python, Powershell and other tools
- Using cloud systems and virtualisation
German and English: spoken and written
We are looking for motivated engineers who:
- are willing to take on responsibility and able to complete tasks independently according to the company philosophy
- have strong analytic skills and are able to create innovative systems to meet customer requirements
- have a university or college degree in computer science, systems science etc.
- have experience in dealing with customers
- are team players
- The opportunity to learn a lot of new things
- The chance to take on responsibility and grow within the company
- Apply skills and experience to find creative solutions for customer requirements
We are a European cloud pioneer and offer powerful cloud infrastructure based on several technologies like Openshift, Openstack as well as VMware and vCloud. Our goal is to bring market-leading products and innovations in the cloud to the European market.
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Swiss or EU citizenship or residence permit is a prerequisite for this position.