What are the main security features of Business Backup?
Business Backup provides the following security features:
- Encrypted backups (encryption of data at rest)
- All connections between servers while writing backups are encrypted (encryption of data in motion)
- All logins require two factor authentication (TFA)
What are the main characteristics of the Business Backup?
Encryption: all backups are encrypted by default.
Compression: all backups are compressed by default.
De-duplication: Business Backup supports client side de-duplication.
What sort of backups are supported?
Safe Swiss Cloud’s Business Backups are infinitely incremental. This makes its use of backup storage very efficient.
A convenient web user interface allows easy restores of files or full backups.
What sort of storage can be used for Business Backup?
The default is Safe Swiss Cloud’s own S3 compatible object storage. This object storage is always mirrored to a second data center within 24 hours. Having your data in two data centres is ideal for disaster recovery (DR).
Safe Swiss Cloud’s Business Backup supports a number of storage types:
- Safe Swiss Cloud’s S3 compatible object storage
- AWS S3 object storage
- FTP and SFTP
- Any mounted filesystem like Windows mapped drive or Linux FUSE mount and
- many other cloud storage services.