Learn more about what to focus on if you have compliance requirements for your cloud hosting.
Your Briefing includes:
- An overview of the key mechanisms which apply to most compliance regulations.
- We will distinguish between the compliance responsibilities of the cloud provider and the responsibilities of the customer and explain why this distinction is important.
- We will explain which specific compliance regulations are covered by Safe Swiss Cloud.
- We give you an overview of the documentation we can provide you to support your compliance status towards your customers or compliance bodies.
- Finally, we will conclude with a short Q&A.
Safe Swiss Cloud complies with the following standards
- ISO 27001 (information security) / ISO 27018 (protection of personally identifiable information in public clouds) /ISO 27017 (information security controls for cloud services)
- GDPR: the European Union’s privacy directive
- FINMA Circular 2018/3 Outsourcing banks and insurers – Finma: the Swiss financial market authority’s IT outsourcing guidelines
- BAFIN/BAIT Circular 10/2017 – BAFIN/BAIT: the German financial market regulator’s requirements for IT in financial institutions
- PCI-DSS: the standard for credit card processing
- HIPAA: the standard for processing and storing health information
Safe Swiss Cloud’s customers include software companies, developers, banks, fintech companies, corporate customers, IT service providers and many others.
What happens next?
- Fill out the form (or call us at +41 61 564 1111) to arrange a free consultation on what to focus on if you have compliance requirements for your cloud hosting.
- We will then contact you to organize an online briefing.